A King Mattress for My Wife and I, and a Queen Mattress for Our 9 Year Old Daughter.

Atit writes:

Hi Peter,
I’ve purchased mattresses from you in the past.
I want to know if you could assist in the purchase of a king mattress for my wife and I, and a queen mattress for our 9 year old daughter. 
I am 5’-8” and 165 lbs and my wife is 5’-5” and slim -no idea of her weight and not going to ask :)
I do have some physical ailments.
I have a disc issue in my neck that can sometimes lead to very bad back pain.
I also have some damaged cartilage in my right knee that can flare up to be somewhat painful. 
My daughter has no health issues. 
Let me know what you advise.. 
Thanks, Atit 

 
Hi Atit,
I recommend The Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Series Gibson Grove Luxury Firm Mattress and a Pure Bliss 2" Plush Talalay Latex Topper to go on it.
The firmer mattress for support and the soft latex topper for surface comfort, sleeping cool, and to extend the life of the mattress.
Here are the links for those products.


For your daughter, we have good, old fashioned, two sided plush mattress that will work well for her...long term.
The Wolf Brolynn Plush Mattress...shown here:


For relieving chronic neck pain, I've found that nothing works as well, or for as long as the Pure Bliss Talalay Latex/Down Pillow.
This pillow is made of 100% finely chopped latex, which behaves as a Down pillow...enabling you to mold the mattress around your head and neck.
Shown here:


The Beautyrest mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
The Wolf mattress, latex topper and pillow arrive via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments