Where do the Greenspring Mattresses Ship From?

Erin writes:

Hi Mattress Expert,

I have enjoyed reading your website but wanted to ask you a few questions.
Where are the mattress shipped from? 
I’m interested in the Greenspring mattress. 
Thanks, Erin

Hi Erin,
Our Greenspring mattresses ship from Quebec Canada.

White Glove Delivery is free and includes removal of your old mattress.
And, no sales tax is charged.

Thanks, Pete

******************************************************

Thanks Pete,
Can I ask you for your opinion on a recommended mattress? 

My husband and I are both in 30s and 150 lbs and 175lbs. 
We currently are sleeping on a Casper and hate it. We wake up everyday with pain all over. 
My lower back is always tight and my husband has shoulder pain. 
We toss and turn all night but I like to sleep on my side the most and my husband likes to sleep on his stomach the most. 

Thanks for your help, Erin

Hi Erin,
The support from the Greenspring mattresses is far superior to what you have now.
Of the four, the Ultra Plush model is the most comfortable.
Because the components of this mattress is so high, you don’t have to worry that it’s too soft. 
It’s not too soft, by any standards.
Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments