Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and Latex Topper to Canada.

Nicole writes:

Hi Pete,
I recently found your site and am just wondering if you can help me choose the right mattress to purchase. 
I am looking for your recommended combo of a Simmons Beautyrest mattress and latex topper. 
I was wondering which products you'd suggest for my fiance and I.
I am a heavier person (5'5" @ 245 lbs.), and he is average (5'11" 160 lbs.). 
I'm a side sleeper, while he switches between side and back. 

We live in Victoria, BC Canada, where the humidity is very high and have had mold issues in the past. 
Can you recommend the best mattress cover to use to prevent mold from entering a mattress. 

Thank you for any help you can provide me! 
Thank you, also, for being honest and so willing to help everyone, in general. 
I am so glad I stumbled upon your site!
Nicole

Hi Nicole,
Keeping the mattress dry will prevent mold and mildew from forming.
This Waterproof Mattress Protector is made by Natura, which is located in Quebec.

For your size, the Simmons Beautyrest Black is recommended.
But, they are expensive, not to mention the added expense of the latex topper.

A much better buy, also made by Natura, is their Greenspring line of mattresses.
These have the same coil system as is used in the Simmons Beautyrest, with more and stronger coils.
Also, the upholstery is natural Talalay Latex and doesn’t require the purchase of a separate latex topper for durability, as there in no memory foam.
We are large people, my wife and I, and we have the Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress at home.
It’s a few years old and still in like new condition.
This mattress provides excellent support and comfort.
Here’s a link to that line. I suggest the Ultra Plush.

The mattress comes with white glove delivery throughout Canada. and The US.
Delivery includes set up and removal of your old mattress.
The mattress protector arrives via UPS.
Both are delivered free...and there’s no Canadian sales tax charged.
The prices you see are complete, with nothing more to add.

The mattress takes about 4 weeks to arrive.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments