A Soft Latex Mattress on an Adjustable Bed, for Fibromyalgia, Arthritis.

Camille writes:

Hi Pete,
I am 5'6", 61, 110 lbs, boney,  with fibromyalgia and arthritis. I can't stand the Sleep Number Bed or  the Tempurpedic.
I'm afraid that I followed the hype and made a mistake buying both of those mattresses.
I have an adjustable frame as I have sleep apnea. I wake up with hip pain. I sleep only on my back due to hip and shoulder pain. 
My partner could sleep on a bed of nails and be happy.
I would like to know your opinion of what kind of mattress I should try on my adjustable frame, and for my conditions. 
I need to have something soft, but with good support.
Thanks a bunch, Camille 

Hi Camille,
Those mattress are all hype, and with no substance....poor quality with lousy support and comfort that fades quickly....just enough to make the sale.
It's what is known as "Lots of Sizzle, but No Steak".

The all time best upholstery material is all natural latex. No hype, just the best quality...providing excellent support, comfort and longevity.
What's more, an adjustable bed base causes a mattress to wear more quickly....all the more reason to go with latex, as it is the most resilient material on the planet.
My recommendation if for The Natura Bourdolay Plush, All Latex Mattress.
Shown here:

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes removal of your old mattress.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments