A Mattress to Relieve Scoliosis, Osteoarthritis and Shoulder Pain.

Norma writes:

Hi Pete,
I am 82 years of age. I have osteoarthritis everywhere except my ankles and wrists. 
I had a torn rotator cuff injury 20 years ago in my left shoulder. Now it keeps tearing for no known reason. 
I cannot sleep on that side at all. 
I have a separated shoulder on my right caused by an automobile accident. It never healed right. 
I have a bad left hip from an injury in a fall. I have a bad right knee from an injury. 
I have adult scoliosis.
I always slept in a fetal position. Now I can only lay on my right side a little. I sleep on my back mostly, but don't sleep well. 
I weigh 172 and I am 5'3". I have a hard time getting into my bed because it is to high. 
I have been searching for a mattress that will last the rest of my life. And since I have no other ailments, I could live another 15, 20 years. 
I have read all of your suggestions on your sight. 
When I read the one about goldilocks, that sounded like the one for me. I was ready to order it plus the 2" Talalay latex topper. 
But, the mattress is 15'' inches, the topper 2" inches, my boxsprings are 6" and my bed is 8" off the floor. 
That adds up to 31". My bed now is 28" and it is already 2" or 3" too high. 
I was wondering If I could do away with my springs. Or do you have a suggestion?   
Sincerely, Norma


Hi Norma,
It looks like I can save you an inch from the height you have now, using the boxsprings you currently have.
The mattress is the two-sided Brolynn Plush, at 11"...shown here:


And, the EverEden Pure, All Natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper...shown here:


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Another option to lower the height of the bed, is a low profile frame or rail set, to replace the one you have now.
That should save you another 3" to 4".


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.



Comments