Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress is the best mattress we've ever owned.

Mark writes: 

Hi Pete,

Re: The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress

I just wanted to write to you and tell you that your recommendation was spot on.
We got the Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress delivered last week.  
At 6ft 4in, 240lbs, I initially thought that an ultra plush mattress was going to be too soft for me.  
My wife at 5ft 1in, 120 lbs wondered if it would be soft enough.  Both of us our side sleepers. 
After that first nights sleep, however, my wife and I are both sleeping great.   
So much so, that "as usually up by 7:30 am sleepers", I sleep an extra hour. My wife up got up an hour and a half later.   
I thought the delivery guys were going to just bring the mattress to the door, but no! 
They took the old mattress away and installed the new one with great care to avoid soiling.  

The new mattress is a big improvement over the worn out Serta hotel mattress.  
That one wore out within a year despite constant rotation and flipping in all directions including using the king mattress sideways. 
I thought I was developing arthritis in my hip as I would wake up with pain and stiffness in the hip every morning.
I was constantly turning all night long. The new mattress fixed both issues. It's the best mattress we've ever owned.
Thanks ever so much!
Sincerely yours, Mark


Hi Mark, 
That's excellent news...although, I'm not surprised.
I am grateful that you took the time to write.

I'm happy for both of you. 
A good night's sleep makes for an increase in overall health and productivity.
And, that good night's sleep that you've been getting for the past week, will continue every night for many years to come.
The quality of the components in that mattress are extremely high....extremely long lasting.
 

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments