Natura of Canada Greenspring is a Good Mattress for Scoliosis.

Fran writes:

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for new mattress 
I have scoliosis and have a rod in my spine, so I need firm but not too hard. 
I think a foam mattress would be good for me.
I'm a 60 y/o back sleeper. My husband is a side sleeper.
Thank you, Fran

Hi Fran,
A foam mattress is not what I would recommend for the rigid base support your back needs.
The strength of an innerspring would be better.
Of course, the components of the mattress need to be high, as you don't want it to change quickly, the way most mattresses do, today.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring uses a double tempered steel coil unit, with a very high coil count.
And, the upholstery is latex, which is the best of the foams.
Most of today's mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which is the worst foam ever invented.
These Greenspring mattresses are all firmer than they sound, due to the high quality of the components used to make them.
The support from all four models is very firm. The Ultra Plush model has the greatest degree of surface comfort.
But given the sensitivity of your back, I suggest the Plush. If that one is still too firm, it can be softened.
If the Ultra Plush is too soft, it can't be made firmer.
These are among the few really good quality mattresses on today's market.
Here is a link to those.


White Glove Delivery is free and includes removal of your old mattress. 
And, there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Comments