Gotcha Covered Sheets Fit an 18" Thick Pillowtop Mattress.

Carol writes:

Hi Pete,
I've had a devil of a time finding sheets to fit a top of the line pillowtop mattress, that I bought last year. It's 18" thick.
I can find sheets that fit, but then they don't after they're washed and shrink a little. 
They are forever popping off and my husband is furious with me for having purchased such a thick mattress.
Can you help me save my sanity and my marriage? LOL
Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol,
You came to the right place.
We do, indeed, have sheets that will solve your problem.
Gotcha Covered sheets are guaranteed to fit and guaranteed to stay on...no matter how many times you wash them.
This would be true of all of their collections, except the Pure Collection.
Shown here:
See the source image

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments