Economical Latex Mattress. Memory Foam Sleeps Hot.

Rodney writes:

Hi Pete,
I am looking at latex mattresses and had laid on one years ago, and loved it. 
Somehow, we wound up the a memory foam mattress that my wife likes as far as comfort, but we both hate how hot it sleeps. 
I have never been a fan of the memory foam other than I don't have coils pressing in my side. 
I am totally confused at which style latex to look at. 
What I am looking for is a comfortable style not a firm. So, I'm guessing plush. We both pretty much are side sleepers. 
I wish I could say money is no object when it comes to buying this, but unfortunately, it is. 
What would be the best economical choice? But, I don't want to make a mistake trying to save a buck. 
I hope I'm making sense in what I am asking for. 
I look forward to your response.
Thanks, Rodney

Hi Rodney,
You can solve your heat problem and get that feel of latex you want, for only a few hundred dollars..
The solution is a latex topper for the mattress you already have.
The latex topper will insulate you from the memory in your mattress, so that it won’t sleep hot anymore...not to mention getting the extraordinary surface comfort that only latex can provide.
Here’s a link to the Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Mattress Toppers.
All you need is the 2” Plush model.
Shown here:


You can order that online.
UPS delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments