Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Dannelly Firm Tight Top Mattress.

Roxie writes:

Hi Pete,
My Mom recommended your website to me.
My husband and I went looking for a new king mattress set.  
We found one we liked. It's the Beautyrest Platinum Dannelly Firm Tight Top mattress.  
I’m interested in your thoughts on the pro’s and con’s of that set.  
I’d also like to know what you recommend that would be comparable or better.
I’m 47 yrs old, 5’7”, and about 220 lbs; my husband is 49 yrs old, 5’10”, and about 210 lbs.  
Neither of us have any physical ailments.
Thanks so much, Roxie
 
Hi Roxie,
That mattress is made to sell, being very comfortable initially.
It is not made to last. If you were to buy that mattress, you’d be back in the market to buy a new one in a year’s time.

The best thing about a Simmons Beautyrest is the individually pocketed coil system.
It contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
But, the coils are weak and the memory foam upholstery fails quickly.

What I recommend has the same coil system, more and stronger coils, and is upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex, which is the most durable upholstery material on the planet. My wife and I have this mattress at home.
It’s now more than 3.5 years old and still in like new condition...with each of us in the 225 lb. range.
Made by Natura of Canada, it’s their Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
It’s very comfortable, providing excellent support and extremely well made.
Here’s a link to that mattress.


White Glove Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.
Delivery includes set up and removal of your old mattress.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments