I Love My Simmons Beautyrest Mattress from 2007.

Rhonda writes:

Hi Pete,     
I've had my Simmons Beautyrest mattress since about 2007, and I LOVE it! 
It's so comfortable! It looks brand new, nice and clean, and still white! I turn it around head to toe & back periodically. 
I wake several times at night and sometimes have trouble falling back to sleep. But, I don't think it has anything to do with the mattress. 
I think it's me being in my 60's.   
  
Anyway, my question is, "how long are they meant to last?"...10 years, 20 years?  
I've been hearing so much hype about the sleep number beds, lately, and wondered if my mattress is due to move into my spare room .
Or, should I leave well enough alone?

Please let me know your thoughts....
Thank you, Rhonda

Hi Rhonda,
Beware of the hype.
This has turned into a consumer unfriendly industry over the last 10 years.

When you are no longer comfortable, when you wake in pain, THAT’s when it’s time to shop for a new mattress. The name brands can no longer be trusted to be made of quality components. Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.

I can’t tell you, in strong enough terms, how sorry you will be when you follow the hype.
Sleep Number, Tempurpedic, Sealy, Simmons, Serta, Stearns and Foster...any many more, all Bad.

Leave well enough alone.
Find a problem that needs fixing. THIS is not one of them.

Thanks, Pete
***********************************************************
 
Hi Pete
Thank you for responding so quickly & for your candid opinion!  
I will continue to enjoy my bed & save some money as well. Long gone are the days of sleeping 8 hours. 
Sleep is overrated anyway!
Thanks again, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Rhonda  :)

Hi Rhonda,
After a time, the upholstery material compresses a little.
It’s done so, evenly on your mattress, because you took good care to rotate it regularly.
After this time, your mattress is certainly less comfortable than when it was new.
And you being the same number of years older, comfort comes less easily.

There is a way to make your mattress feel wonderful, comforting your pressure points, which allows you to sleep more deeply.
The products is The EverEden Pure, All Natural Talalay Latex Topper. 2” is all you need.
Shown here:


Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
It’s the best this industry has to offer.
Not only is the surface comfort extraordinary, it’s incredibly resilient...remaining like new for many years.
Due to its superior quality, it absorbs most to all over your body weight, further slowing the wear of your mattress.

The feel it provides is unique. It’s the feeling of floating.
Everyone in my family has one...including my wife and I.
We sell a ton of them...all happy customers.

UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments