Good Quality Innerspring Futon Mattresses.

Paul writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a good quality innerspring futon mattress.
The ones I've seen, thus far, are foam or cotton only.
It's not for a guest room. It's my everyday mattress at college.
Can you direct me to what I need?
Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,
We carry innerspring futon mattresses, and they are very good quality.
There's one with an interlocking coil, which I would recommend if you're a really big guy.
The individually pocketed coil mattress is the more comfortable of the two.
Here is a link to those.


You can order online.
UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments