Similar to Simmons Beautyrest Latex Pillows.

Hi Pete, 
I bought two pillows that were latex and I believe they were Simmons Beautyrest latex pillows. I have had them since 2011. 
It seems they lost their fluff. I really loved them though. Do you have anything similar?
Aaron
 
Hi Aaron,
That’s the nice thing about latex. You’re replacing it years later...instead of months.
Here is a link to our pillows page...mostly latex pillows.




The first is the softest. It’s the one I use when I have a headache.
The second is best for relieving chronic neck pain...the one I use most.
The third is a contour pillow, should you prefer that.
The forth is a firm pillow.

All of those top 4 pillows are 100% latex.
If you like what you see, you can order online.
UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments