A Set of Sheets by Sheex for My Mattress.

Miriam writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a new set of sheet for my mattress.
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of TV commercials for Sheex.
They look pretty good.
I was wondering what you thought about them.
Thanks, Miriam

Hi Miriam,
Sheex has been available for a few years, now.
We first encountered them at the trade show and they looked good to us, as well.
They gave us a set to take home and try, as we were considering offering them on our website.
All in all, everything they say about them on TV is true.
Of course, only the pros are mentioned.
There is only one con.
And to be fair, my wife and I are large people, which may have been why they didn't work for us.
The sheex sheets are very soft...a delight against the skin.
They are sooo soft, that they fell around us and clung to every curve of the body.
That, made changing position difficult. We had to pull the sheets out away from us in order to turn over.
For that reason, alone, we chose to not offer them on our website.

My wife is extremely fussy, when it comes to bed linens.
She loves the quality from "Gotcha Covered"...which is what we use at home.
Here is a link to those, for you to view.






Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments