A Replacement Latex Topper for My Duxiana Mattress.

Tom writes:

Hi Pete,
I found your site while I was looking for a replacement the latex top layer of my Duxiana mattress.  
Right now I have a 2" pad.  Would you recommend replacing it with the same or going for the 3" pad?  
Thanks very much, Tom

Hi Tom
If you were happy with the original feel of your mattress, then stay with the 2”.
If you want more of a softer feel, then go with the 3”.
The PureBliss Natural Talalay Latex Toppers have been the most popular with Dux owners. It is upholstered in richer, all cotton cover.
Shown here...you’ll order it in Plush.


UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments