A Latex Topper to Soften a Too Firm Mattress to Relieve Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Sarah writes:

Hello Peter,  
I just got a mattress from MyGreenMattress.  I ordered the Natural Escape. It seems a bit too firm for me, though it has been only a few days.  
I have severe fibromyalgia as well as rheumatoid arthritis and cervical and lumbar damage. Can you suggest a mattress topper that might help?  
I think I need a bit more softness in order to tolerate this mattress.  
Thank you very much for any help you can offer.
Regards, Sarah

Hi Sarah,
You can soften any too firm mattress with a soft latex topper.
The EverEden is pure, all natural latex...the Soft Talalay Latex is the most comfortable.
Latex is the longest lasting upholstery material available.
Shown here:


UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments