Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress. Long Lasting and No Roll Together.

Cass writes:

Hi Pete,
I read your blog and I am hoping that you can help me! I have a mattress now that I hate it! 
I'm not exactly sure what brand it is, but it's a pillow top. 
It's not even a year old and there are dents in the middle and top left where my head goes. 
My girlfriend and I sink into the middle and roll together. We have come to hate sleeping together.
I am 5'8, 170 lbs. she is 5'6, 155 lbs. 
Do you have any suggestions for a mattress that will stay firm and not develop any dents? 
Thank you!!!!
Cass


Hi Cass,
We carry a number of good quality mattresses. The best of them is what we sleep on at home.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses use a double tempered steel coil unit, where the coils are individually pocketed.
NO ROLL TOGETHER with this mattress, even when it gets old.
It is extremely long lasting, due to both: That coil system and the Natural Talalay Latex Upholstery.
Latex is and has been thee best upholstery material for the last 100 years.
There are 4 choices of comfort in this line of mattresses, with the Ultra Plush being the most comfortable.
Since your current set is so new, you should need to buy the mattress only. But check your boxspring for soft spots.
Here's a link to those mattresses:


White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments