A comparable to a 14 year old Simmons Beautyrest mattress.

Mark writes:

Hi Pete,
Is there any logic in my thinking, that if I purchase a mattress that is comparable to my existing set, that I should expect a "sleep" comfort that has been good to us for the last 14 years? Only recently have we noticed a change that leaves us less than satisfied. 
Can you tell me what is the direct comparison to the "Simmons Beautyrest Achiever Plush" that I currently have? 
Most of my concern is with firmness - we want support and comfort - not stiff / rigid firmness. 
Where does the Simmons Beautyrest Black Luxury Firm fall into that range? 
We like the idea of using a soft Talalay Latex Topper in place of our feather bed topper. 
When is the last day to place our order in order to receive it  before Christmas?
Much Appreciated...
Mark


Hi Mark,
None of the name brand mattresses are made as well as they were 14 years ago.
Today's mattresses are made to be replaced frequently.
There is no direct comparison to what you have.
Today's plush Beautyrests use a very thin gauge wire coil. Their performance is so bad, I don't list them on my website.
The Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree luxury firm with the 2" soft Talalay Latex foam mattress topper is what I recommended for you. 
This sleep system combination will provide firm support and satisfy your desire for comfort that lasts.
This will last much longer than the mattress alone was designed to.
I have not, yet, received a cut-off date for Christmas delivery....but, that day will come soon and without warning.
NOW, is the time.





White glove delivery is free and includes removal of your old mattress.
The Latex Topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments