Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Luxury Firm Mattress with a Latex Topper.

Sharyn writes:

Hi Pete,
I just started mattress shopping and the choices are confusing. 
I had decided against memory foam, even before reading about it here, due to the "weird" sinking feeling. 
I've narrowed it down to the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Luxury Firm with a latex topper
I've read some reviews that said the Beautyrest was horribly hot and I definitely can't do hot.  Hence the latex topper. 
Thanks, Sharyn

Hi Sharyn
Excellent choice.
My wife and I home tested that sleep system and were very happy with it. It provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
After the 4 years, we had it, and after the 3+ additional years our son and his wife have had it, it remains in like new condition...thanks to the latex topper.
Here are links for both products.


https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set up and removal of the old mattress.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery, for both, is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments