Sealy Posturepedic Mattress at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Aruba.

Gretchen writes:

Hi Pete,
I just returned from Aruba, where, at their Holiday Inn Hotel, I slept on a Sealy Posturepedic mattress, model #518905. 
My horrible morning back pain was gone. My back pain came back after the first night, upon returning home
I would love the same or equivalent mattress in my home, king size. Can you advise?
Thanks, Gretchen

Hi Gretchen,
Sealy's hotel mattresses are only available through hotels that feature Sealy Posturepedics.
The Sealy Posturepedic mattresses that you can buy through retail stores are not the same, nor are they similar.
Sealy's made for retail mattresses are upholstered with memory foam. Their hotel mattresses are upholstered with polyurethane foam.
Memory foam wears quickly, sleeps hot, and off gasses the toxic chemicals from which memory foam is made.
Avoid mattresses upholstered with memory foam.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments