Mattress needed for a Murphy Bed.

Ed writes:

Hi Pete,
I have an old mattress in a Murphy Bed.
I need a new mattress. It can't be too think or too heavy.
I've shopped at stores and can't find a mattress that isn't made with memory foam, which I've read, should be avoided.
What do you have that might work for me?
Thanks, Ed
 
Hi Ed,
Let me reiterate, memory foam and mattresses made with it are poor quality and need frequent replacing. 
All of the name brands have been sold and memory foam is used to increase profits while reducing quality.

These old fashioned two sided mattress, from Wolf, are well made and contain no memory foam. 
Wolf is the oldest mattress manufacturer in the country that has been owned and operated by the same family...since 1873.
They should, easily, fit your Murphy Bed.



Delivery takes about a week, and arrive via FedEx.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments