Twin Size Replacement Mattress.

Pam writes:

Dear Pete,
Thank you so much for all the useful information on your blog and website. It helped me to determine that the extra firm would be too firm. 
We are interested in a twin size. The mattress is replacing the one in my son's room. It will be used by him, adult guests and me, occasionally. 
I went through the house and all of our beds seem to be on the firm-side.
I'm not sure if that's good or not. (I am the only female among 3 males) and we range from 125-160 lbs. 
I am concerned about the firmness, comfort levels and price for this mattress.
Thanks, Pam 

Hi Pam,
I have the ideal mattress for that particular use.
It's a duo-comfort, two side mattress....firm on one side and plush on the other side.
No matter who is sleeping on the mattress, you can easily accommodate them by simply flipping the mattress over for the desired feel.
It is a well made mattress and at a reasonable price.
Here is the link to that mattress:

themattressexpert.com
Introducing the Duo-Comfort mattress, providing your customer with comfort options in one single mattress. The Duo-Comfort is a 11″ double-sided mattress that has a firm side and a plush side.

FedEx Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments