Tempurpedic Mattress Causing Shoulder, Hip, and Back Pain.

Terry writes:

Hi Pete,
I am looking for a new mattress.  It will replace a Tempurpedic king size mattress.    
I liked the Tempurpedic for the first couple of years. 
But lately, I have been experiencing hip and shoulder pain and my spouse has experienced hip and back pain from this mattress.  
I am a side sleeper, 62 years old, six feet tall with my weight in the 190-205 lb range
I have three herniated discs (L4, L5, S1) and some arthritic degeneration in the thoracic spine area.  

My spouse is 63 years old, 5'7" tall, tends to sleep on her side, and  weighs around 140 lbs.  
She has occasional pain in the sacroiliac joint of one hip that can be severe at times.
With the above as background, I would appreciate hearing your mattress recommendations.  
From reading your blog, I think I've acquired the impression that an all latex bed would not be your choice for us.

Thank you for your assistance.  It is very much appreciated.
Very truly yours, Terry

Hi Terry,
An all foam mattress does not have the pushback support that your spine requires.
And while latex is far better than the memory foam in your Tempurpedic, any all foam mattress is the wrong choice.
Quality materials are key to being well support and comfortable now and many years from now.
You've seen how you can waste money on mattresses that don't work for very long.
I am recommending the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses. There are 4 choices of comfort.
The individually pocketed coils are precompressed and provide the pushback support you need.
The coil system is very strong and the upholstery is natural Talalay Latex. These are "green" mattresses...containing NO Memory Foam
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:

themattressexpert.com
The Liberta Firm Mattress delivers improved well being and scrumptious comfort with eco-friendly flair. A layer of NaturaWool™ maintains temperature control and gently buffers pressure points to diminish nighttime tossing and turning.

These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments