No More Back Pain with a Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress.

Norma writes:

Hi Pete, 
I can’t believe how quickly you got that EverEden latex topper to me. Thank you. I appreciate it.   
The 2" Soft Talalay latex topper does soften up those twice tempered springs for the Natura Greenspring mattress.  My back and hips are thankful.  
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/
themattressexpert.com
100% All-Natural Vytex Dunlop Latex Mattress Toppers. Ever-Eden’s Vytex Dunlop is, virtually, Allergen Free. And while the Vytex Dunlop comes in the same 2 choices of comfort levels, Dunlop is a more dense material and does not have as supple a feel as the Talalay Latex Toppers.
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/
themattressexpert.com
The Liberta Firm Mattress delivers improved well being and scrumptious comfort with eco-friendly flair. A layer of NaturaWool™ maintains temperature control and gently buffers pressure points to diminish nighttime tossing and turning.
I do get some shoulder pain.  I think I might need to change my pillow.  I have trouble because of the scoliosis. 
One shoulder is lower than the other and so sleeping on the same pillow makes the support and pressure on each side feel different at the shoulder. Pressure on my shoulder isn’t being relieved by the topper. I’m using a My Pillow.  
I was actually happy with that over-hyped product. It’s supportive and soft at the same time and moldable. It seems too flat now. 
It starts out ok, but by the middle of the night my shoulder is hurting. I may need a higher level or else a suggestion? 

My back, though, is a happy camper....no more pain.
If I had gone with the ultra plush mattress, would things have been different? Would it have felt softer than what I have now?
Thank you so much for all your help and patience. You are truly the mattress expert.
Norma

 
Good Morning Norma,
That's good news. I'm happy to hear it and happy for you.
The topper is a bit softer than the latex in the mattress. So, if you had gotten the ultra plush model, it would not have felt exactly the same.

If all you need is a little more height for your pillow, you can add something to go under it...another pillow of even a folded towel will give it more loft.
If none of that works, you might try our PureBliss Talalay Latex/Down pillow.
shown here:


themattressexpert.com
Natural Talalay LatexDown Pillows. 100% Finely chopped latex, providing the comfort and conformity of a down pillow, with the durability of latex.

Your My Pillow is made of coarsely chopped polyurethane foam.
The Latex/Down pillow is made of finely chopped latex.
Latex is more resilient than poly foam.

Anyway, life must certainly be better without back and hip pain.
It was my pleasure to serve you and gratifying to know that I was helpful in relieving your aches and pains.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments