Mattressexpert.typepad.com and Saatva Mattress.

Andrew writes:

Hi,
Mattressexpert.typepad.com is a great mattress site. 
I'd like to work with you to promote the Saatva line of mattresses. 
Saatva is a top 5 mattress company, selling hundreds of millions of dollars in mattresses annually. 
Would you be open to working with us?
Thanks, Andrew 

Hi Andrew,
I've had too many people write to me with complaints about the Saatva mattresses they bought, for me to consider promoting them.
You have Oprah's endorsement. You don't need mine.
I wouldn't put my name with anything where Oprah's name appears.
Considering that memory foam is thee worst upholstery material ever invented, claiming that your memory foam is high quality is a joke.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments