Layla Copper Infusion Mattress?

Edna writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought a Simmons Beautyrest mattress from Macy's, 2 years ago. 
Since then, I have had so many health issues that I think they are related to the mattress. 
I wanted to return it, but Macy's didn't allowed me to return it at the time. 
I've been wanting to change it, but since mattresses are really expensive, I would like to look for the best mattress. 
I have fibromyalgia, so I was looking for a mattress that could help me. 
I found the Layla mattress with copper infusion, but I would like to know what do you know about this mattress before purchasing it. 
I don't want to spend all my money, again, for something that is not good. 
Thank you, Edna

 
Hi Edna,
The Layla mattress is made of memory foam, supported by polyurethane foam.
I went to their website, where they claim it’s the best memory foam mattress.
Since memory foam is the absolute worst upholstery material ever invented, claiming that theirs is the best, is akin to a junk yard claiming to have the best junk...or a sewage plant claiming they have the best sewage...or Flint Michigan claiming they have the best polluted water.
If you want to avoid wasting money, avoid memory foam.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments