Comparison for Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Silver Chill Firm Mattress.

Christina writes:

Hello Peter,
I am looking to replace a mattress I've had for approximately 20 years. 
I have tested several different types in stores (innerspring, foam, hybrid, firm, plush, etc.). 
I believe I have narrowed my search to the Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Premium Silver Chill mattress. 
Do you offer or know of any mattresses with a similar feel that I may be able to test as a comparison? 
Is there somewhere on the Mattress Expert website or on the blog where I might find more information about the materials used in this mattress? 
I believe they use some kind of chill foam, which I haven't seen in other mattresses before. 
Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you,  Christina 

Hi Christina,
Sealy was purchased by Tempurpedic in 2013.
Nothing they make, today, is anywhere near the quality they produced 20 years ago.
In 1998, their mattresses were 2 sided, so you could flip them.
In 1998, none of their mattresses had memory foam in them.
Today, they are loaded with memory foam.

Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
It’s purpose is cause a mattress to need frequent replacing.
Not only is it a lousy product, it’s a health hazard...off gassing the toxic chemicals from which it’s made.

Here is a link to a line of old fashioned, 2 sided mattresses, that have the same upholstery material that is in your 20 year old mattress.


themattressexpert.com
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you can flip. Strong coil unit and NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works with Adjustable Bed Bases.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments