A New Mattress for Older, Small People, to go with Our Latex Topper.

Sati writes:

Hi Pete,
I have used your mattress guidance for years and have bought a Talalay latex mattress topper from you to fit on my older Stearns & Foster mattress
The mattress is older, as I said, and I’m wondering what you would recommend if we wanted something newer now.
And, we didn’t want to waste the latex topper which I’ve only had for a couple of years. 

We are older, small people, in our 60’s. We are in good health with occasional back and neck issues. 
My husband prefers a firmer bed (he’d sleep on a futon on the floor if he could). 
I like a real luxurious feel. The latex topper has been a great compromise and has given us extra time with this mattress. 
But now, I feel a change coming and would like to see what you may recommend we do next. 
I am s stomach/side sleeper about 135 lbs, my husband is a back/side sleeper, pretty thin, at only 130 lbs.

Thanks for all your help over the years.
Sati 


Hi Sati,
Since the two of you are so light in weight, you won’t need to spend much...especially since you already have the latex topper to put on it.
You will need an innerspring mattress to support your spines properly.
Here is a link to the mattress you need.
Normally, I would recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Silver Great Lakes Cove Luxury Firm model for a female.
But you may have compromise to satisfy your husband, and get the Extra Firm.
Both are shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Pricing at A Glance . All Mattresses are Freshly Made to Fill Your Order. Approx. Delivery Wait Time: 2 Weeks. White Glove Delivery Includes: Set-Up in your Bedroom, Removal of the Old Mattress, All Packing Materials Removed. Delivery is Free and There’s NO Sales Tax.

White Glove Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments