Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Mattress and a Latex Topper.

Scott writes:

Hi Pete,
My dilemma is that in 1999 I bought a Serta or Sealy I don't remember which and paid $1,000. 
In 2014 I thought I was upgrading to a $2,600 Stearns & Foster Estate mattress. 
Here it is 2018 and this Stearns & Foster mattress is shot. 
Of all the mattress I looked at, recently, I like the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree the best. 
I would be more inclined to go with the Desiree if I thought the value was there. I don't want to repeat my sin of the past. 
Is the Desiree luxury firm more durable than that Stearns & Foster dog I bought? 
Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,
The mattress industry has changed dramatically over the past 15 years.
Your old mattress was two sided, where you could flip it over to get more use from it.
In 2003, mattresses went one sided...and since then, memory foam and lower density poly foams fill the beds. 
The result, mattresses that need to be replaced frequently...by design.
In 2013, Sealy and Stearns & Foster were bought by Tempurpedic.
You were un fortunate to by one of the revamped S&F models....loaded with memory foam.
What had been, "The Cadillac of the Industry", became nothing more than expensive junk...which is what you bought.
 
The mattress industry is booming, sell a lot more mattresses than ever before....at a tremendous cost to the consumer.
Since 2003, we have been advocating the use of a latex mattress topper on a firmer mattress to achieve comfort and support that lasts a lot longer than what the mattress industry is pushing.
My wife and I had home tested on an older version of the Luxury Firm Desiree with a 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
It is now 7 years old and in like new condition...thanks to the latex topper.

Latex has been the most comfortable and most durable upholstery material on the planet for the last century.
This combination is the best way around the prevailing reduction in over-all mattress quality.
Here are links to both items. 

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894

https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments