Latex Topper for a Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattress going to Canada.

Kate writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm sorry to bother you again, but I was able to find the Simmons Beautyrest Black Series, Luxury Firm model, that you recommend, in Montreal. 
Would this be a sufficient model for my husband and I...each over 200 lbs.?
All I need is the latex topper.
Can you send me a link to a latex topper that can be delivered to me, here in Canada?
Thanks again, Kate

Hi Kate,
That's excellent news. And yes, that mattress is sufficient for you both.
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Latex Toppers.


The lesser expensive of the two is all you'll need.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments