Bulging Discs. Tempurpedic Mattress Causing Back Pain.

Sheel writes:

Hello Peter,
I purchased a very expensive Tempurpedic mattress about 4-5 months ago and it has been painful for my back and pelvis. 
I am just trying to cut my losses at this point and at least try to get back what I still owe on it ($2K ish) - but paid $5K.
I see your reviews on this item:

themattressexpert.com
Ensure better health and well being with the Liberta Plush Mattress…(aka Laurel/Liberty). You’ll delight in the comfort of natural wool, latex and plant-based foam while you enjoy the support of our 5-zoned coil unit.
I have two bulging discs and pelvic instability so I am really cautious on purchasing a mattress that I can't at least try out to see how I feel.
What is your return/exchange policy? 
I am located outside of Boston, MA.
Thanks,  Sheel

Hello Sheel,
That is an excellent quality mattress that provides proper spinal support.
We have the Ultra Plush model at home.
We do not offer a return policy. 
When you buy from a retailer that does, you can easily end up with a mattress that someone else had used and returned.

An all foam mattress is not the proper support for disc related back pain....with memory foam being the worse of them.
This link will be helpful to you, to understand what you need and why. 

themattressexpert.com
The absolute worst material for a bad back and the pain associated with it, is Memory Foam.. Memory foam is a highly deceptive product…felling one way on the showroom floor and feeling quite a bit differently at home.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments