A Soft Latex Topper on an Old Firm Stearns and Foster Mattress to Relieve Hip and Shoulder Pain.

Dave writes:

Hello Pete,  
After reading so many of your blog postings, I decided to get a more dialed in recommendation.  
I’m committed to at least a latex topper on a good firm mattress but will consider any recommendations.  
I have been sleeping on a very firm Stearns and Foster flippable mattress for almost 15 years.  
I now sleep exclusively on my side and get shoulder and hip pain.  I’m 61 yo, 6’ and 190 lbs.  
I have had sciatica off and on since my 30s but it has not been an issue for some time.  
A queen is the largest size I can fit in this room.  
What do you recommend?  
Thanks so much for your help.
Dave 


Hi Dave,
You have one of the last extremely well made mattresses...from when Stearns & Foster was the Cadillac of the Industry.
Those days are gone and you’d be amazed at how poorly S&F is made these days.
If all that’s wrong with your mattress is a lack of surface comfort, then all you need is a latex topper.
I recommend an EverEden 2” Soft, Pure, All Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

This does a great job of providing long lasting surface comfort for your hips and shoulders.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments