Questions about My Wolf Mattress and Forever Foundation.

Karen writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been away from home, for the past 6 months. But now I'm back and excited to sleep on The Wolf mattress
I’ve not really had the chance to get used to it. I got the firm flippable one, I got through you at the end of December. 
No problems. Just questions. 

I had read up on your recommendations and especially with my weight (as of 7/27, I am 301). 
I already had the "Forever Foundation" and I got a one inch latex topper.  
I went with a one inch because my former mother in law gave me a 100% thick wool topper. 
She buys them for everyone, swears they’re magical and it’s what I need for my back and I thought I’d give it a try. 
I put it all together, all nicely wrapped in the Danican protector. 

Fast forward to now and I thought season changes etc and flip the mattress. 
The foundation leaves noticeable indents, even the part of the bed I’m not on. Is that ok? 
It’s not going to hurt the mattress will it? 

When I went to look to see if this question had been asked I also noticed you don’t sell my foundation any longer. 
Did they redesign them? Mine still has lifetime warranty?

I appreciate your time. Hopefully I’ve given you enough info. 
Take care, Karen

Hi Karen,
Are you saying that your Forever Foundation has bent?
If so, I would suggest initiating a warranty claim.

They have been redesigned, but they still come with a lifetime warranty.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
About Forever Foundations Warranty Information Link Customer Service Link Imagine never having to buy a box spring and frame again!

For mattress comfort, I recommend an EverEden 2” Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper.
These toppers are pure, all natural...the most resilient available.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Mothers are well meaning people.
But, a product that works for her, may not work for you.
Wool compresses and becomes less comfortable over time.
The pressure placed upon it, determines the longevity.
For instance, a 120 pound female will get much more from a wool topper than 300 pound woman will.

Thanks, Pete

************************************************************************************

Hi Pete,
No, no, no, no problem with the foundation. An elephant would need to do handstands to bend one I’m sure. 
What I mean is the mattress is flippable, last time we rotated it, this time we flipped it over. 
That’s where you can see indents on the mattress, from where the forever foundation bars were. 
There isn’t ripped fabric or anything. Just pressure indents. 
My question was will the slats from the foundation mess up the mattress? 
Thanks, Karen 


Oh, I see.
No. It shouldn’t be a problem.
The upholstery should recover just fine.

However, given your size, flipping the mattress every month will be helpful to the longevity...as does the latex topper.
When you flip the mattress, do so on a rotating basis.
That is to say, alternate how you flip it.
Head to foot, and then side to side.
One month, head to foot. The next month, side to side....and so on.

Thanks, Pete


********************************************************************************************

Now that I’m home for good and no more trips to Maryland, I’ll be flipping the mattress monthly. 
Thank you for your help!
 
Happy to help.
Contact me anytime you have a question.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments