Our Very Expensive Stearns and Foster Mattress is Causing Hip Pain.

Karen writes:

Hi John,
I have been reading you posts for a while now. I really want a new mattress. 
I am 5’2" and weigh about 125 and my husband is about 6’ tall and weighs about 100 pounds more than I do.
I have developed bursitis in my hip, and I have pain in my hip at night in our (very expensive) Stearns and Foster mattress.

However when we sleep in hotels (especially on Simmons Beautyrest mattresses), I rarely have any hip pain! 
What would you recommend for our weight difference and situation? Also, do your delivery men carry the mattress upstairs and set it up?
Many thanks…
Karen

Hi Karen,
My name is Peter, (Pete will do). However, "John" is not the worst name I've been called, over the years, so no worries there.
Most mattresses reduce in performance, the more you spend for them. Your best values are with starting models in the line. 
High end models will have more fluff, which lose their shape and comfort more quickly.
You're sinking through the memory foam in the mattress, which is why you have hip pain
.
When is comes to comfort, there is nothing that matches a layer of latex....all-natural, extremely comfortable, and incredibly long lasting.
The mattress I recommend for you and your husband, is the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree in Luxury Firm. 
Add to that, an EverEden Pure, All Natural Talalay Latex topper.
This mattress with the 2" soft Talalay Latex topper is the most comfortable bed you'll every have...and, it will last for many years.
Here are links to both, the mattress and the latex toppers. 

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894


themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.




Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments