Latex Topper and Pillow Needed for a Good Night's Sleep.

Richard writes:

Hello Peter,
I am a 67 year old male, 190 pounds, and have tendonitis in both shoulders. 
I sleep on my sides and usually sleep for one or two hours before I wake with pain. 
I have a twin bed, a new mattress and have slept on a Sobakawa pillow for years, but I am now willing to make changes for a good night's sleep. 
Please recommend a latex mattress topper and pillow for my issues.
Thank you, Richard


Hi Richard,
The EverEden Pure, All Natural, 2" Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper will make a real difference in comforting your shoulders.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

We also carry latex pillows, which are available soft or firm.
I have severe arthritis in my neck and have been getting relief from the pain with a latex/down pillow. 
Shown here:



Unlike the other latex pillows, the latex in this pillow is finely chopped and easy to manipulate around your head and neck for a perfect fit every time. 
I've been using this pillow for a few years and the relief I get from it is extraordinary. I recommend it to anyone suffering with neck pain.

Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments