Simmons Beauty Sleep Seahurst Pillowtop Mattress Sleeps Way Too Hot.

Connie writes:

Hi Pete,
It seems I’m in the market for a new mattress after just a few years of my current Simmons Beauty Sleep Seahurst pillowtop model.  
It sleeps way too hot for me, I wake up several times during the night soaked in sweat. 
Now, of course, I thought that it was because of menopause.  However, I have taken three recent trips and have not had this issue. 
The last trip was aboard the Disney Wonder cruise ship. 
I actually reached out to them and was told the mattress was a Simmons Beautyrest Cayman Pillow top.  
After reading your site I have discovered why I am truly having this issue. 
It’s the memory foam and now they are adding gel to take care of the temperature issue with the memory foam.

So, all of that being said.  I’m 56 years old, 145 pounds, mostly side and stomach sleeper.  Sleep alone as I’m single, except for the 2 small dogs.  
It seems I like a softer mattress. I also have an adjustable base. I keep the top very slightly elevated as it’s just more comfortable. 
I very seldom use the full function of the adjustable base but do occasionally when watching a good movie. 
I’ve been through 4 mattresses in the last 12 years and I’m tired of this, not to mention the money down the drain.
What would you suggest?  I am not stuck on a particular brand or type.

Thanks, Connie

 
Hi Connie,
We specialize in mattresses that have no memory foam.
However, you don’t need a new mattress. You only need to insulate yourself from the memory foam in the mattress you have.
You can do that for a lot less than the cost of a new mattress.
Simply add an EverEden Pure, All Natural Latex Topper.
Shown here:

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

These toppers come finished in a sewn on cover.
There are corner straps that wrap around the corners of your mattress...keeping it in place.
2” is all you need...the Talalay is the most comfortable of them.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments