I Slept Like a Baby on the EverEden All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper.

Connie writes:

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much, for your suggestion to get an EverEden All Natural Latex Topper.

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
I slept pretty good the first night, still got sweaty but not drenched. But I knew it could be better. 
So, I made a few adjustments to my cover, sheets etc.  I think I finally got it totally nailed. 
Slept like a baby last night with no sweating at all.  Awesome! 

I originally put the mattress protector over the topper, but had to put the topper over the pad. 
New fitted sheet stayed put, Brooklinen is only 15 inches I needed at least 16. 
And finally a new bedspread, thin one.

Thanks, Connie 

Good Morning Connie,
I’m very happy to hear this...happy for you.
There aren’t too many things that compare to a good night’s sleep.
I hope it was the first of many.
I appreciate you letting me know.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments