High Quality Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress Recommendation.

John writes:

Hi Pete,
I had an old Plush Pillowtop Mattress, which lasted a good long time.
Ever since I replaced it, I've encountered mattresses that hold up worth a damn.
I've been trough a few, now, and am tired of getting screwed by these mattresses stores.
Their salespeople are realy good at telling you what you want to hear, but the crap they sell never matches their rhetoric.
Pete, I've read many of your blog posts and feel confident that you won't steer me wrong.
I'm interest in a high quality mattress that will last me a good number of years.
I see you often recommend the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.
Is that something you would recommend for me?
Thanks, John

 
Hi John,
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses.


themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Firm Euro Top Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Firm Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together with a foam encased coil unit to gratify your hunger for luxury, affordability and eco-integrity.
Since you had and enjoyed a plush pillowtop, I recommend the Plush EuroTop model.
It’s the most comfortable of the 5.

This is the brand of mattress we sleep on at home.
We are large people, about 225 each.
The one we have is more than 2 years old and shows zero signs of wear...not even the slightest body impression.
I have lots of disc related back problems, and this mattress provides excellent support.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...and contains NO Memory Foam.

This is the highest quality mattress, that we carry...and far better than anything any of the “name brands” are making today.

White Glove Delivery, including removal of your old mattress, is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments