Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress for Motion Transfer Reduction and Hypoallergenic.

Diana writes:

Hi Pete,
I was wondering if you are able to give us a mattress recommendation. We really appreciate your help.
I am very sensitive to my husband moving at night, so we want something with low motion transfer. 
My current bed has springs which have started squeaking, which I also don't like. 
I am looking for something that won't get hot at night in Southern California. 
I like beds that are on the softer side. We might use the mattress with an adjustable bed, so I would like one that is compatible.
My husband has a lot of allergies/sensitivities, so we would like something hypoallergenic. 
We want something durable that we can keep for years, and will have a good warranty.
We are wondering what you would recommend?
Thank you, Diana

Hi Diana,
An individually pocketed coil is the best type of mattress for minimizing motion transfer.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses have that...using double tempered steel to make the coils and upholstered with natural latex.
It is extremely durable and hypoallergenic.
It comes with a 20 year warranty.
My wife and I sleep on one of these mattresses, at home.
There are 5 models in the line, with the Plush EuroTop model being the most comfortable.

White Glove Delivery is free, which includes removal of your old mattress.
And, there’s no sales tax.

Here's a link to those mattresses:

https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/


themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Firm Euro Top Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Firm Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together with a foam encased coil unit to gratify your hunger for luxury, affordability and eco-integrity.



ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments