EverEden Soft Latex Topper on a Beautyrest Black Calista Mattress.

Gloria writes:

Hi Pete,
I recently purchased a Beautyrest mattress and box spring in the Black collection from a well known national mattress chain. 
I first tried a Temperpedic and it got me so sick (asthma) that I swapped it out for the Beautyrest . 
When I tried the mattresses at the store I thought I was getting a Desiree set, and paid for a Desiree on the invoice. 
At home the mattress did not feel the same and is so firm that it is killing my entire body with aches and pains. 
So I checked the model and it is the Calista, not what I paid for. 
The Calista is less expensive I believe from my research on the net. 
I was told by sales that I am only entitled to one swap out and I must keep this mattress.
They will not address price disparity as they are claiming this is the mattress that I tried at the store and paid the price reflected on tag. 
This maybe the case but I feel cheated. 
If I have to keep this mattress will a latex topper help? 
I am currently 50 5'3" and weigh about 170 lbs. 
Thanks for any help you can provide to make bed bearable. Otherwise will have to take loss as I have never been in so much pain. 
Can I keep spring and get a different mattress? 
Thanks Gloria

Hi Gloria,
You should feel cheated, if you paid for a Desiree, (and it says Desiree on the receipt), and you were sent a Calista instead.
That's called "Pulling a fast one" where I come from. 
If you've already tried to reason with your retailer, with no results, the next calls are to: 
The Better Business Bureau and to your state's Attorney General's office. 

What we offer, are all-natural latex toppers. 
They are the best available and the EverEden 2" soft Talalay Latex model will do a fine job of making your mattress comfortable.
In fact, I would suggest to you to get a refund for the difference and use the latex topper on the Calista you have. 
Together, they will out last, and out perform the Desiree. The latex is that good. 
Here is a link to those...and good luck with the rest of it.

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments