A Soft Talalay Latex Topper for a Too Firm Stearns and Foster Mattress.

Lucy writes:

Hi Pete. 
My cratered new Stearns and Foster mattress was manufactured last November. 
I removed the memory foam topper and it seems the dip is not as bad. 
Husband didn't feel it, much, anymore.
Hard as a rock, for me, though. You ever have defective latex foam toppers?
Honestly, I don't know what to do. 
I never gave my previous old mattress a single thought in 16 years. 
It was delicious to sleep on...firm but not painfully so.
Any advice?  Lucy

Hi Lucy,
A defect in latex is as rare as hen's teeth.
What happened to your memory foam is not a defect, either.
It's the nature of the beast.
It the worse upholstery material ever invented...specifically designed to need frequent replacing.

An EverEden Pure, All Natural Talalay Latex Topper  will fix you right up.
It's nice and soft and equally resilient...remaining like new for many years.
It's the perfect material for relieving all your pressure point pains.
My wife and I use the 2" at home, and it's all you need.
Here's a link to those latex toppers today.

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments