Which EverEden all natural latex topper for a firm mattress?

Grant writes:

Hi Pete,
I've spent quite a bit of time reading your website, and I'm convinced you're the only
one who makes sense with these mattress issues. 
I'm on my fourth mattress in about 10 years because they all get too soft and get body
indentations. 
I now have a Denver Mattress Co. Durango Firm which has the individual coils.
The coils seem to provide good support, but the padding on top of the coils doesn't seem to provide enough cushion.
I am 6'3" and 220 pounds, so not petite but not extreme, and I am a side sleeper.
I was thinking the EverEden all natural 2" soft or medium firmness Dunlop latex topper.  
Please let me know what you would recommend.
Thank you, Grant

Hi Grant,
My wife and I use a 2" soft Talalay. I am about your weight and I can tell you, you won't sink through it. And, our topper is several years old and still like new.
Almost all of the customer feedback is about the 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
So, if you were discounting the 2" soft as an option because you were worried about it holding up, there is no need for concern.
If you were worried about it being too soft, it isn't. After all, it will only be the top 2" of the bed...not enough depth of softness to create a problem.
While I can't choose for you, I hope you now have enough information to make an educated choice.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com
You can order online.
UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments