Simmons Beautyrest Legend Mattress Warranty Problems.

Mike writes:

Hi Pete,
We bought a Simmons Beautyrest Legend mattress, only a few months ago.
Both sides have lost support to the point of feeling like we are rolling out of bed.
This has happened on both, mine and my wife's side.
I called the store and they sent someone to inspect it.
He took some measurements and said that it fell within normal parameters.
In short, there's nothing wrong with it, thank you and goodbye.

I'm standing here wondering, what the hell just happened?!
This still new mattress is in bad shape and they tell me I'm stuck with it.
When I call the store, they tell me there's nothing they can do.

My wife's back is hurting her and I need some help in buying a new mattress.
We paid a lot of money for this mattress.
After reading about it on your blog, I've learned that it was a lot more than I should have paid.

What do you recommend?
Can you help me?
Thanks, Mike
 
Hi Mike,
It's the memory foam in your mattress and the raw non-tempered steel from which the coils are made, which caused your mattress to fail so quickly.
Before including the link to the mattress you should have, I'd like to help you deal with the mattress you have now.
First, flip it over. It will be firmer on the at side.
Your wife's back will feel better.

Next make phone calls or send emails to:
The Better Business Bureau
Your State's Attorney General's Office
Your State's Bureau of Consumer Affairs.
Your local TV Consumer Advocates

You'll need these people to intercede for you.
Also, continue to call the store and ask for the next supervisor up the line until you get to the boss, himself.
I guarantee, once you get that high up the line, he or she will give you whatever you want...just to get you off his or her desk.

None of this will be easy, but it's worth doing before giving up.

If all else fails, and you need a new mattress, here is a link to some of the best on the market.
No BS, No Memory Foam...just high quality components used to make a high quality mattress.
It's the brand of mattress we use at home. Natura of Canada Greenspring.


Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
themattressexpert.com

ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments