Simmons Beautyrest Black and Latex Topper to Replace a Stearns and Foster Mattress Causing Hip and Shoulder Pain.

Cari writes:

Hello Pete,
I purchased a Stearns and Foster latex bed in 2007. It was ok for the first couple of years. 
But now, I can not get a good night's sleep. 
At 46, I am fit and not quite yet menopausal. 
I am sleeping incredibly hot in the bed from about 1-2 hours into my sleep and continuing throughout the night. 
I have tried everything---lighter comforters, different sheets, etc. 
Additional, I have arthritis in my hips and shoulders. 
My hips are ok in the bed; but my shoulders! So much pain due to a lack of support!! 
I sleep on my sides and my shoulder gets impinged, now leading to possible surgery. 
So, I am seeking either a recommendation on a new Beautyrest Black or a solution to my existing bed--either is fine. 
This had been my second attempt at a good bed.
I have spent around $2000 plus both times, and would do it again for the right choice. 
Thanks! Cari



Hi Cari,
The Simmons Black models are the best that Simmons makes. 
My wife and I had tested the Desiree in Luxury Firm.
The foams in the Beautyrest aren't any better than those used by Stearns and Foster.
We tested ours with an EverEden 2" Soft All Natural Talalay Latex Topper on it.

This mattress has good support and the latex topper provides comfortable sleeping surface. 
My wife has a sore hip and prefers a more luxurious feel. 
The soft latex topper is the only way to get it, that will remain like new for many years. 
The latex topper retards the development of body impressions.                                                              Also, the latex topper absorbs you body weight, which greatly extends the life of the mattress, far beyond what the manufacturer intended.
Also, latex sleeps cool and insulates you from the hot sleeping memory foam in the mattress.

We home tested this sleep system combination for 4 years. 
Our son and his wife have been using it ever since.   
After these 7 years, the mattress and the latex topper remain in like new condition.                                                        
Here are links to the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree Luxury Form Mattress, and to the EverEden Pure, All Natural Latex Toppers.

Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
themattressexpert.com


Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

The mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, which includes Removal of your Old Mattress.
The Latex Topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments