A Latex Mattress Topper for Traveling.

Susan writes:

Hi Pete (if you are still there!),
You steered me to latex toppers and mattresses a number of years ago and I’ve never slept better. 
I evolved to your 6” Twin XL latex mattress with two 3” toppers to match to match the height of my husband’s 12” mattress in our king bed.  
Now that I’m older and retired I’m lucky enough to spend some time down south during the winter.  
But the rental mattress is killing me! 
It’s been long enough that I don’t remember the packaging details of the latex topper.  
How is it packaged? Was it compressed and rolled? What size is the box for a 2” or 3” twin XL? How feasible is it to repeatedly repack and reship the topper for travel?  
I’m getting desperate for a good nights sleep!  
I’d probably use one of my old toppers for traveling and replace it with a new one, which is why I’m thinking 3”.  Unless the 2” box is much smaller.  
I also see you now have two different topper brands.  
(I’m not sure which I currently have. I believe there was only one type when I purchased.) 
Are there any practical differences that would make one better than the other for traveling?  Thanks for your help and patience....Susan

Good Morning Susan.
I’m happy for you...that you’ve been sleeping well...and that you’re now retired.
In a couple of months, I too will be retired...to a house a block from one of the NC beaches.
My wife and I use an EverEden 2” queen soft Talalay Latex topper for travel.
The queen is versatile enough to work on queen and king size mattresses.
Since it’s just you, and all you need is a twin, the 3” can be handled easily.

Today’s toppers come finished in a sewn on cover.
The box will be 14” x 14” x 40”
We find that we can roll it up tighter and cinch it with a strap to make it smaller, which makes more room for packing other things.

I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as anticipate enjoying mine.
I spent much of the 70s at the beach and hating leaving.
Beach Bum is my true calling, I believe.

Here is the link, where you can order that.
You’ll have it within 2 weeks...probably less if you’re east of the Mississippi.

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

UPS Shipping is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments