A good king size mattress with a soft latex topper on a budget.

George writes:

Hi Pete,
First let me say that I feel I know more about mattresses since finding your blog yesterday, than my entire life combined. 
You have confirmed some of my "gut" feelings mostly regarding pillow tops and their seeming uselessness versus a swappable latex topper.
So, here's my scenario. We need to get a new bed (king) but are on a very tight budget. 
I'm 6'1" 220 & my Fiance is 5' 120. I sleep mostly on my side but I'm not sure if that's just cause that's the only way I fit on my Queen, fetal position. In the past I was a back sleeper. 
My fiance is also a back/side sleeper. We currently have some beginning aches and pains.
I've read through quite a few of your posts and you have a couple of mattress + topper combos listed as the best, so I'm trying to figure out the right one for us. 
Thanks so much for all of your insight.
George

Hi George,
Happy to see you've been reading. You seem to have a good grasp of the situation. 
Keeping in mind, your tight budget, I have some good quality mattresses from Wolf. 
They have no memory foam and no pillowtops.
These two sided models are at a very reasonable price. 
For your size, the latex topper does more than make for a more comfortable sleeping surface. Because it is so resilient, it will double the lifespan of any mattress used with it. 
These combinations provide a great night's sleep that you can rely on for many years.   
The pocketed coil unit will maintain the natural alignment of your spine, and prevent you from feeling each other move in the mattress.
The Brooklyn model and an EverEden 2" Soft All Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
Here are links to both products:
               
                                           
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you can flip. Strong coil unit and NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works with Adjustable Bed Bases.
themattressexpert.com


Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

You can order online.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments