Natura of Canada Greenspring for Bulging Disc and Neuropathy.

Linda writes:

Hi Pete,
I have 2 issues happening.  First, I have neuropathy and these mattress with memory foam cause my skin to burn.  
Then I was rear-ended, car accident and that has caused me to have lower back issues. Specifically, I have a bulging disc.
I need a firm mattress, no pillow top, but something with a little softness on top that will not sag for I am always sleeping in the same position.  
Of course pillow tops and memory foam always sag immediately.  
Would you have any suggestions?  
I so badly need help with these issues.  
I sleep on my back, primarily, and my husband is stomach sleeper.
We just purchased another mattress, but will be returning it due to burning sensation. Thank you so much.
Regards, linda 

Hi Linda,
Here is the link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.



My wife and I are large people...about 220 lbs each.
We’ve tested many different mattresses at home, and this one has been the most durable.
I have lots of disc problems...bulging, herniated and DDD.
Since having this mattress, I have had no pain.
After a year and a half...not even the slightest signs of wear.
The components are, all, very high quality.
Pre-compressed individually pocketed coils that push back up against your spine, and yet, contour the shape of your body, which maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
It has the highest coil count of any other mattress of its type.
The steel from which the coils are made, is double tempered.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...containing NO Memory Foam.

Based on your specific needs, the Ultra Plush model will likely suit you best.
Don't worry. It isn't as soft as it sounds...and does feel as you requested.

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments