I need a mattress that won't make my back hurt when I'm in bed.

Harold writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a mattress that won't make my back hurt when I'm in bed.
What do you recommend?
Thanks, Harold

Hi Harold,
Without any specifics about you, a precise recommendation is impossible.
I have something I've written and posted on my website, that addresses back pain in a more general manner. You should get an excellent idea as to what you need by reading it.
Shown here:

The absolute worst material for a bad back and the pain associated with it, is Memory Foam. Memory foam is a highly deceptive product…felling one way on the ...
themattressexpert.com

ALSO,
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments