An EverEden Latex Topper to Soften a Firm Latex Mattress.

Jamie writes:

Hi Pete,
Per your suggestion, I purchased the Pure Talalay Bliss Nature model. 
I'm a stomach and side sleeper, and while I no longer have the lower back pain I used to have with my old mattress, I am now starting to have upper back pain and stiffness each morning. 
The Nature delivered seems to be a bit firmer than the one I laid on in the store, but the tag says its the right model. 
I'm guessing it just needs a bit of time to break in. 
I was thinking a mattress topper might help, but I'm not sure which one would be best for me, the 2" or 3". 
Any suggestions to help make this new bed, the perfect bed for me?
Thanks for your help, Pete! You really are the expert!! 
Sincerely, Jamie 

Hi Jamie,
Floor samples are, typically, softer feeling than a freshly made mattress.
You are correct. The one you have will loosen up over time.
The time it takes to do that, depends greatly on your body weight.
If you go with the 3" topper, I'm concerned that the softness will have too much depth for a stomach sleeper.
The logic of going with the Nature is that if it is too firm, as it seems to be for you, adding a 2" soft Talalay topper does the job...and, is less expensive than if you had purchased the Nutrition model, which has only 1" more latex.
Here's the link. You can order online. 
And, as with everything we sell...Delivery is FREE and there's No Sales Tax.

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com


I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments