A Previous Customer Back for Another Mattress and advice.

Sherri writes:

Hi Pete,
Back in 2013, I bought your recommended mattress for my daughter, a luxury firm Simmons Beautyrest.  
She is currently 9 years old.  
When I bought the mattress, I remember you telling me I would eventually need a topper for her.  
I wanted to write you and ask when do I need to get the topper and which one do you recommend?  
She is currently 68 lbs, I would say 4 ft, could be taller.

Also,  we will be buying a Queen bed for our guest room, so, I need a recommendation for that bed.  
We are a military family, so, we don't have many guest, but, my parents visit the most.  
They are 70 years old;  5'4", 155 lbs and 5'11", 220 lbs.

I am thinking my husband and I need a new mattress, too.  
He works nights, so, he is sleeping right now or I would tell you what our current mattress is. 
I would say it is definitely 10 years old, at least.  
For the most part, it is comfortable, I like it.
However, if I ever sleep soundly and rarely move, which is not often at all, I do wake up sore in my knees.  
I sleep on my stomach consistently, My husband sleeps on his stomach, back and side.  
We are 43 years old; 5'3", 264 lbs and 6' 195 lbs.  

I would appreciate your help again.
Sherri

Hi Sherri,
Good to have you back.
Your daughter will be ready for the topper when she starts to take shape...if you know what I mean. 
It’s less about age and more about cushioning her hips...the traditional pressure point sore spot for females.

If your current mattress is in decent shape, you might consider putting that one in the guest room...and maybe getting a latex topper for it, if it needs a bit more comfort.

Here’s a link to the latex toppers.
The All Natural EverEden 2” Soft Talalay Latex Topper provides the most comfort and what you would use for both mattresses.


All the name brand mattresses have gotten progressively worse in terms of quality.
It’s all about memory foam, which translates into a shorter life span.
For your mattress, I would recommend, that which we use at home.
Natura of Canada Greenspring uses all very high quality components for long lasting support and comfort, which remains like new for many years...tremendous value.
Their Plush EuroTop model is the most comfortable in the line.
Upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex and containing NO Memory Foam.
Here’s a link to those:



If getting a new mattress for the guest room, we carry some old fashioned two sided mattresses...also, with NO Memory Foam. They are inexpensive and perfect for your parents. Of them, the Brooklyn Plush is the most comfortable...and good support.
Shown here:


In all cases, delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments